1. When printing a document, select "Follow Me Printer" from the printer list
2. Click "Print"
3. At the printer, scan your fob on the card reader If your fob is not associated with your account, log in with your computer credentials
4. Select the job you wish to print and click "Print"
Requesting a Refund
To request a refund follow these steps:
1. Sign into PaperCut and select the Recent Print Jobs menu option.
2. Find the job that had a problem and in the column of that specific job record, select the link: Request Refund
3. The Refund Request displays with details on your job in question. In the Refund Amount box select Full amount or Partial amount. If selecting Partial amount enter the partial amount you are requesting as a refund.
4. Enter information in the Reason for Request field and then press the Send button.